We are continuing to take precautions for the safety of team members and residents. Read more for COVID-19 updates.
Assisted living means we’re here for you when you need us most
Maintain an engaging and independent lifestyle with the peace of mind of 24/7 support
Rest assured that you will have just the right level of support and assistance when you need it. That’s the benefit of assisted living at Westminster Winter Park: The assurance of supportive care 24/7. Choose from a range of renovated apartments with spectacular views, all beautifully appointed with open layouts.
Through Westminster Communities of Florida’s Person-Centered Care philosophy, we offer a customized approach to providing support while maintaining dignity and individuality.
A whole host of lifestyle-enhancing services is included in the monthly fee for assisted living:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living like bathing and dressing
- Medication management
- Delightful, restaurant-style dining for all meals
- Housekeeping, laundry services and utilities
- On-site security
- Courtesy-call response system
- Exclusive My W Life wellbeing program, emphasizing whole-person wellness and lifelong learning
- Full schedule of life-enriching activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Health Resource Center
- Short-stay rehabilitation
- Outpatient therapy services — physical, occupational and speech
- Access to skilled-nursing care
- And more!
We know that home extends beyond four walls – it’s a sense of community. Residents enjoy access to a host of great campus amenities and health services, just one more benefit of assisted living in our active-living community.
Find out how living at Westminster Winter Park can help you or your loved ones through life’s transitions — click here to learn more or call (407) 664-2178.